Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cruise












































In February Cami and I went on a cruise that I earned working last summer for PPC. It was much needed, especially for Cami; she had not been away from our children for longer than 6 hours since Annie was born. To say the least, she loved it! Nana, Papa, and Aunt Tami watched Annie and Ethan for the 7 day cruise, God bless them!
We sailed down the Pacific along the CA and Mexican coasts. We stopped at Los Cabos, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We spent lots of time on the beach, saw some beautiful scenery, got our fill of relaxation, ate wonderful food until we almost burst (obviously, its a cruise!), and enjoyed spending time together.

8 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

oh that looks just wonderful!!! How great that you guys were able to spend time, just the two of you! And in such a fun way!

Danny said...

Looks like fun! Too bad my work doesn't award me cruises for what I do. Maybe I could put in a petition for that.

Beth said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!very cute pictures!

Tami and BJ said...

I am SO glad to finally see pictures of your two on your cruise! How beautiful Cami looks! Shawn, you look RELAXED! Is that possible?? I'm so glad to see you had so much fun, I can't wait to hear about it some more!

The Van Leuven Family said...

Aren't cruises the best. Myles and I have been on a couple since we've been married and we had a blast each time. I'm so glad you got to have a Mom break Cami, I think they are definitely needed at times.

Halsey said...

Oh FUN! I bet you both deserved a break. It looks like you had a blast. Awesome pictures!

mnhvance said...

That's the exact cruise we went on last year! So beautiful! And well deserved! I'm glad you did it. You guys look great!

Kimberlee said...

I just love the thought of February and Tropical in the same sentence. What great pictures. It's fun to see what you are up to.