Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trip to Rexburg, ID

















After Christmas we took a trip up to Idaho to visit Shawn's grandparents Ted and May Adamson and to see some sites and friends in Idaho. The Rexburg temple was impressive. The last time we were on that ground was for the groundbreaking back in 2005. At that time Cami was carrying Annie in her womb and almost ready to pop. We also saw the newly renovated Snow building where Cami and I spent countless hours as students. After the tour of campus we saw a few old friends: Ted Ashton (Cami's violin teacher) and Andrea Radke (Shawn's history professor) with her new baby boy.




5 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Okay, Cami, this post nearly brought some tears for me! I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas break. I officially miss Rexburg for about the 1,000,000th time.

Andrea said...

We have loved catching up with you guys! I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing up. Looks like your holidays were wonderful.

Beth said...

I totally agree with t.t.turner...seeing all those rexburg photos makes me sigh. I can't ever think of the snow building with out thinking of you, Cami!

Jenni said...

Oh I am also going to bust down and bawl my eyes out! I miss it and you and brother Sshn and the temple I never got to go in. What a great break. I am officially envious of you...like I always have been.

Halsey said...

Oh, I'm so sad that you were here and I missed you! Your kids are getting to be SO big!! I LOVE the videos of Ethan singing and playing ball- SO cute!